Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
- Ensure roles, responsibilities, and results are efficiently coordinated and collectively optimizing the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance of the company.
- Analyzing poor or inefficient management and fundamental reasons of poor performance and potential risks and build improvement measures to enhance business competitiveness.
- Carry out research and reviews and make any necessary recommendations to change policies and implement new systems to add value to the operations of the Qi Group.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Assisting the Manager in planning and developing the annual audit plan along with improving the audit workflow and programs
- Manage audit projects including all tasks to plan and execute financial, operational and compliance audit.
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation, workpapers, finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the audit plan and review audit work performed by team members for completion and accuracy.
- Preparation of draft/final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings. Conduct ad hoc audit, investigation or any special project as per request by management.
- Conduct follow up audits to ensure best practices and actions have been implemented.
- Provide support for investigations relating to financial fraud and policy non-compliance issues.
- Develop and maintain constructive business relations with all levels of management and operational employees.
- Participate in meetings with different departments in order to update audit findings and improve on the audit process
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of audit progress to the Manager/Head of IACC; audit issue tracking and other improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent. Professional certificates such as CPA, ACCA, CIA will be an added advantage.
- Possession of sound independent judgment