Client Operations Reporting and Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Client Operations Reporting and Data Analyst within the Asset Management industry. This role will entail dealing with various stakeholders within the business with regards to regulatory reporting, new client reporting requests as well as supporting the onboarding and termination of clientsResponsibilities:
- Regulatory reporting, both current and analysing new regulatory reporting and legislation
- Ensure the client transition processes (onboarding, termination and switches) are managed effectively
- Liaise with the back office administrators
- Involvement in efficiency projects to facilitiate the automation of operational processes.
- Excellent internal client servicing by responding promptly and appropriately to queries
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Financial Markets knowledge
Please note that if you have not heard from us 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable financial roles.