AR Accountant - Highly prestigious multinational company
- Multinational organisation, aim to the improvement of manufacturing productivity
- High performing industry with great internationally growth prospects and returns a fantastic time to join an outstanding company
Our client is one of the most renowned Chemical/Manufacturing organisations in China. Their mission is becoming the global company and build long-term value for all stakeholders. They are passionate about our people, science, and creating a lasting impact. They are looking for highly motivated colleagues who can collaborate with them, as they are building a global, lasting team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, we are looking for 1 immediately available AR accountant to take charge of these responsibilities:
- Issue VAT invoice, post invoice, AR reconciliation
- Cash collection: timely and proactively communicate with customers and sales team on past due receivable and account receivable reconciliation (call and reminder letter) in order to reduce our receivable overdue.
- Financial reports: timely and accurately prepare all weekly and monthly financial reports (DSO, AR status, shipped not billed, etc.).
Work on cash application and support on credit management and AR automation project, detailed record keeping to assist in decision making, communications with customers and participation in team sessions to resolve process issues affecting timely collections which requires a methodical and repeatable approach.
We are looking for a hardworking AR accountant with a proactive attitude. In return, a competitive salary along with various internal training options are offered.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or Accounting or related, CPA/CTA is preferred
- Experienced AR accountant (2 years minimum working experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong service mindset with internal business partners
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Be familiar with the accounting rules and policy of tax and auditing, experience in manufactory company is a plus but not essential
- Competitive salary; based on experience & background
- Fantastic platform with excellent career prospects
- Global organisation with strong market branding and reputation
- Immediately start at a great place
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760