Assistant Finance Manager
- Gather and analyze financial data to prepare financial analysis and provide commentaries.
- Identify and assess the risks which may have an impact on the business opportunities.
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc.
- Assist to screen new project opportunities by conducting preliminary due diligence and financial modelling.
- Assist to provide banks information to optimize project financing.
- Ad hoc project involvements.
- Create and manage budgets and monitor spending.
- Conduct audits on financial processes and transactions.
- Conduct market research to support future business planning.
- Candidate must possess professional qualification in ACCA, MICPA.
- At least more than 5 Year(s) of working experience in construction industry. Working experiences in audit firms and public-listed companies would be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and financial modelling.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Accurate and detailed with problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.