General Ledger Accountant
6 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a CIMA or ACCA studier to join a business in Cheltenham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well known business based in Cheltenham with an excellent reputation
The General Ledger Accountant will be responsible for;
- Prepare and submit global intrastat returns
- Supporting variance analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Reports of Actual Spend vs Budget
- Inter-company reconciliations and recharges
- Ensure all balance sheet control accounts are properly maintained, accurate and up to date.
- Production of UK VAT Returns and EC Sales List
- Oversee Supplier Ledgers (which includes disbursements and expenses) ensuring they are accurate, up to date and paid within terms or firm policy.
- Responsible for maintenance of supplier records
- Assisting with Month End close
You will have worked as a General Ledger Accountant in a previous role and will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified.
A salary of up to £40,000 is on offer for the General Ledger Accountant role