Treasury Manager (Projects)
Treasury Manager (Projects) 14 month fixed term contract Robert Walters are pleased to have partnered with a multinational FMCG organisation based in Surrey who are looking for a Treasury Manager to lead a global treasury project. A key part of this project will be aiding the Treasury team in the transition from multiple bank partners in their international markets, to a global banking partner.
- Ensure individual workstreams within the project are aligned and well mobilised through effective and documented on-boarding, governance setup, kick-off and integrated planning processes.
- Ensures resources are in place for each phase of the project.
- Set up and chair Project Delivery Team meetings.
- Work closely with the workstreams to ensure their plans are aligned with the overall project plan.
- Understand potential impact and dependencies of other programmes on individual projects. As well as managing internal and external project dependencies.
- Identify decision points to manage dependencies, escalates and drive decision making activities.
- Own and maintain issues and risk schedules and actively manage these through to resolution.
- Maintain a good understanding of the overall central and country resource status.
- Work with Finance team to ensure financial information is available and budget management process is followed.
- Report overall progress in a monthly report to the User Group / Steering Committee, whilst escalating key deviations from the plan, key decisions, issues and risks that need to be resolved.
- Strong and proven understanding of bank communication is essential.
- Experience of delivering Treasury / Finance systems is essential.
- SAP Finance knowledge is advantageous.
- Significant project management experience within Finance / Banking systems implementation.
- Strong business partnering and communication skills are very important.