Corporate tax senior
6 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
My client is a top 50 firm based in London.
This will be a corporate role, corporate tax compliance for large groups, corporate advisory work as appropriate and a major part will also be assist our corporate finance/transactional services team with corporate tax due diligence.
You will be based in the City office working within their expanding tax department as a Tax Semi-Senior or senior. Whilst the role will be a mix of general tax and international tax matters.
Office-based role, working within the tax team, under the supervision of a Senior and Partner. Responsible for a mixed tax portfolio of clients:
· To work closely with the manager/partner for each client
· Client management on a regular basis.
· Liaison with HMRC in dealing on behalf of clients
· Complex corporate client and advisory work
· Corporate - transactional services assignments
Corporate Tax Compliance/Advisory
· Responsible for monitoring the corporation tax status of companies, producing monthly reports to ensure that contact partners and managers are fully aware of the client's corporation tax position.
· Tax administration duties for the other members of the tax department
· Corporate tax compliance and advisory for a portfolio of corporate clients from standalone companies to large groups
· Assisting with ad hoc research on and provide assistance to partners and managers in respect of advisory assignments.
· Assisting the corporate finance department with tax due diligence assignments.
· Preferred experience of at least 3-5 years in tax-related work
· ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified or semi senior level
· Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously.
Competitive package and salary