Lead Site Accountant
Manage the Site Finance Function, Business partnering with none finance executives to maximise return and achieve overall Group objectives/ targets.
My client has secured a range of new contracts and as a result have promoted throughout their finance team, they are looking to use this opportunity to attract an industry experienced Qualified Accountant. This is a senior role within the business and will have full control over the site's financial.
- Lead Accountant on site with 3 reports
- Business partnering with Commercial Manager and Operations manager to drive the site performance
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Year end accounts
- Manufacturing experience is essential
- Balance sheet, P&L review, wastage, and variance analysis
- Team Development: Cross-Training, Cover and Accounting Training Programmes are important factors to the team
- Management: Team, Site and Group interactions at all levels are required Excellent inter-personal skills are required
- Managing debtor exposure within credit risk limits and ensure debtor/ creditor queries which may affect cash flow are remedied in a timely manner
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified Accountant
- Manufacturing experience
- Excellent variance understanding, how far a set of numbers is spread out from their average value.
- Great relationship building/business partnering skills
- Strong IT & Analysis skills
£50,000 - £55,000
Great industry exposure and development
Additional benefit package to be discussed at interview