Reporting Specialist, TPF
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong partnership with the business and strategic BPOs.
95% of GSK’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements.
GSK operates in a highly dynamic environment and our activities are fundamental to the implementation of strategic business change.
The TPF Close & Control (C&C) team is responsible for delivering the financial reporting, compliance and control services for the 6 trading partners. Covering a wide scope of supply chain activity, mainly focused on intercompany transactions with some direct 3rd party sales, these entities have a combined turnover of ca. £17bn pa and inventory of &>£1bn.
As part of a newly created team, each member will take accountability for getting the fundamentals right to deliver accurate group and statutory financial reporting, supporting our stakeholders in good decision making by using end to end process knowledge and being committed in everything we do to make things easier.
- Provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the Junior Reporting Specialists, drive quality and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- Work closely with Junior Reporting Specialist to ensure activities carried out are correct and assist in resolving queries and or issues; manage period end close
- Review the documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. They support control remediation where required.
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers.
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Face-off to the markets they support and manage this relationship
- Contribute to standardization and improvements
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of similar role for at least 2 years
- Excel skills a must
- Experience of training / working in an Audit/Accounting Firm preferred
- SAP or major ERP experience required
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.