Data Analyst (Operational Resiliency), Associate 2
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who are we looking for
The individual will be part of the EMEA Chief Administrative Office Shared Service (EMEA CAO) in Poland. The main task is to execute Resiliency related reporting for key business services: e.g. Fund Accounting, Settlements, Payments, Custody. This serves as an early warning indicator of our ability to absorb the impacts of potential disruptions to key business services. In turn, this drives recommendations to improve our operational resiliency and reduce related risks.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Data Analyst (Operational Resiliency) you will:
- Production of MIs for key senior stakeholders in the region;
- Work with innovative reporting techniques and tools to enhance the processing of information and improve efficiency;
- Following up actions arising from committee meetings;
- Propose and maintain Resiliency indicators ensuring completeness, accurateness and relevance;
- Preparing data related to Resiliency MI, making updates in relevant databases
- Maintaining respective action logs and charters;
- Perform or effectively accommodate relevant ad-hoc analysis;
- Monitor changes to business services dependencies in co-operation with stakeholders in the region;
- Provide administrative support for Resiliency related processes and projects;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 2 years of professional experience (preferably related to Management Information, Data Analytics or reporting in a financial regulated organization);
- Experience of reporting
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Confidence to engage with colleagues from different State Street locations;
- An interest in process optimization and improvements is desirable;
- Operational Resilience experience will be an asset;
- Demonstrate commitment to the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture, including integrity and ethical values;
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in personal behavior;
- Good organizational and administrative skills;
- English is a must.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.