GreenLake WW Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Within the GreenLake WW finance team, the GreenLake WW financial analyst will be responsible for consolidating, controlling and analyzing the business performance with a focus on orders. The GreenLake business is in a transformation phase, hence the analyst will be expected to be able to adapt to change and be a force of proposition.
How you will mark:
- Monthly financial actuals and forecasts control and analysis by geo and other key business dimensions
- Run deep dive analysis on specific trends or areas of the business as needed.
- In cooperation with the business and geos, understand the drivers for trends.
- Prepare executive level narratives for management reviews.
- Be an expert and advanced user of relevant finance systems related to GreenLake.
- Participate to process improvement initiatives, related to business or system changes.
- Participate to the annual planning process (LTP, Budget)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or related field.
- >5 years experience in business finance, in products or services businesses.
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills (trends, drivers and root causes)
- Strong ability to use systems and extract/slice/organize big volumes of multi-dimensional data.
- Strong problem solving skills (issue definition, options assessment)
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to develop clear narratives.
- Ability to think out of the box and propose new ideas.
- Strong team player, including working across geographies.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
Join us and make your mark!