Pointnext CDS Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Employee performing this job will be part of the local CDS UKI and Germany Finance teams. Key responsibility will be the support of financial process and activities, from an end to end P&L standpoint, in Germany and with full ownership of the OVH area in UKI.
Month-end-close activities including:
- Preparing and booking Intercompany Billings in Equate (Germany & UKI)
- Validate the monthly cross charge and provide clear analysis if we have major gaps with the forecast - work upfront with delivery and finance team before reporting (Germany)
- Perform month-end close tasks (including accruals, adjustments, re-allocation costs) independently within the deadlines - make use of MEC task list and execute following the planning (Germany and ad hoc UKI)
- Engagement in narratives preparation (COD and TCOW actuals vs budget and vs previous forecast) with the right level of detail and in close collaboration with local Finance Team and Finance Manager. (Germany)
- Cost management, ensuring cost control and accuracy (Germany, UKI)
- Engagement in UKI and Germany in forecast preparation on both income and cost side
- Understand cost triggers (PT&B, contingent vs regular, costs buckets and accounts details etc…). Analytics on different P&L lines, being able to explain cost deviations, trends, preparing required bridges (Germany, UKI)
- Providing advice on financial results, active participation in monthly country reviews, presentation of results (Germany, UKI)
- Full ownership of overhead reporting for UKI, including cost management & control, business presentation and reviews
- Drive business controls
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions
- Answering ad hoc requests within required timelines (calendar, consolidation, variance analysis, communication with EMEA, deployment to lower level)
- Creating a good knowledge of CDS business
- Ensuring Master Data correctness
- Reporting process maintenance and improvements
- Participation in country budget preparation for future fiscal year
- Engagement in CDS projects on EMEA level, as well as HPE projects.
- Experience and understanding of finance
- Model analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good communication skills: verbal and written
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a remote and virtual environment
- Excellent general systems skills and problem solving attitude
- Logical thinking, patient approach and willingness to help
- Proficient in MS Office (advanced excel macros, pivots) and Power BI experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of S4 system and VBA programming language is a plus
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
Join us and make your mark!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.