Sales Compensation Business Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
Sales Compensation Business Consultant develops, implements and deploys process and tools related to calculation of sales commissions. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan and in accordance to policy. Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales employees based on commission plan provisions. Investigates and resolves commission claims and account reconciliation issues. Interfaces with other job functions in the preparation of Sales commission reports, using reporting and analytics for presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management.
The Sales Compensation Business Consultant is End to End accountable for the Sales Compensation experience of the sales force:
- Engagement with local management teams, executives & business supporting functions
- Business governance (Sales Compensation Steering committee, Business reviews)
- Management teams trusted advisor, Business decision support & consultancy (Business Analytics, Incentive Compensation Review, compliance)
- Annual Readiness cycle facilitation
- Operational oversight – Monitoring the execution of Sales Compensation operations
- Deployment of local country specifics & exceptions,
- Deployment of new Sales Compensation tools, process or program
- Sales force communication & virtual training delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience administering and maintaining sales commission plans, tools and systems
- Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of sales commission plans and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate sales commission plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on: