Tax Manager (CONTRACT)
Managing the end-to-end tax matters including planning, accounting filling and reporting process of a manufacture company.
Our client is a leading manufacture company in Indonesia. Consequently they are looking to bring on board dynamic Tax Manager who can make key contribution to the company.
- Prepare and review the completion of monthly tax and supporting the Annual Corporate Income Tax filing with external auditors
- Ensure that the organization meets its tax obligations & objectives complying with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Manages tax administrative projects and establishes their work flow and time-lines.
- Create and maintain tax planning and strategies
- Provides analysis and prediction regarding the company's tax potential
- Apply accounting treatment for taxation events (starting from assessment / calculation, recording (recognition) of taxes
- University Degree and/or above in accounting or finance ideally in tax administration, having tax brevet A & B
- 7-10 years prior experience in tax consulting firm or corporate in-house role
- Strong familiarity with tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure
- Review payment voucher and prepare WHT certificate
- Tax audit experience including in particular preparation of documents for submission to DGT and court.
- Perform research and compile result for reports of changes in tax regulation
Job OfferDevelop your career in a fast growing companyThe chance to really impact into the successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.