SIG has a job opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join our Corporate Tax team in our Bala Cynwyd headquarters. Our team includes individuals with both corporate and public tax accounting experience across many different areas of compliance – state and local, sales and use, federal, corporate, partnership, international, and more.
By joining our team, you'll be taking a role that spans compliance, consultancy and controversy work across many different areas of our business. You'll have the opportunity to leverage your prior tax experiences (regardless of focus) in a role that will expand upon that with work that is challenging and diverse. Partnering with your business entities directly, you'll have the chance to dive in and really learn what they do and how that flows through to the returns that you're preparing and managing. You'll have the autonomy to manage your workload and the ability to partner and collaborate with others, on and outside of your team, on tax related projects that arise throughout the year. You'll never be silo'd in this role and will always be learning.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for a diverse mix of compliance, consultancy, and controversy work at the local, state, federal, and international level
- Communicate with business entities throughout the entire firm, giving you exposure to the products we trade or deals managed within them
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax calculations and participate in year–end tax planning for the entities you support
- Plan, execute, and complete tax projects across the business including, for example, preparation of state apportionment schedules
- Research tax planning strategies and services in support of various business initiatives
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 0–2 years of relevant corporate and / or public tax experience
- Our most successful tax accountants have experience in both tax preparation and research platforms. They pay close attention to detail and are resourceful in their ability to research and resolve issues as they arise.
Contact our recruiter today to learn more!
We don't post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via–email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.