Tax Manager - Not For Profit
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
An exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager - this role would be reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant- Reporting, you will undertake all taxation work including VAT, Corporation tax, Employment Tax and Construction Industry Tax for Group entities including tax planning, compliance and reporting.
Our client is one of the big names in the not for profit sector providing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Any profit they make is re-invested in further developing and improving services.
- You'll not only be an experienced Tax Accountant, but you'll also have a passion for continuous improvement
- Recent experience of taxation compliance either in a practice or industry role.
- Proven experience of leading on the delivery of taxation compliance activities and the application of relevant regulations.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience of reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven customer service experience.
- CCAB or CIMA qualified & ATT or CTA Tax Qualifications
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials.
- Experience of taxation relevant to not for profit sector.
Competitive salary package and an amazing opportunity to develop your career internally and support from managers to do so.