UKI FAAS - Treasury - Manager
2 days left
- Experience level
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Our EY Corporate Treasury Practice is looking for talented treasury professionals at all levels to deliver consultative Treasury advisory services to our most high profile global and UK clients.
We are seeking driven and ambitious Managers to join this exciting and dynamic area of our business. You will play a key role in driving growth by developing new and existing client relationships, leading highly skilled project teams and delivering a first-class customer experience on high-profile engagements. In return for helping us build a better working world you can expect excellent career opportunities within a high growth and collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
As a key member of the team, you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and networks. With guidance from partners and directors, you will identify significant new business opportunities for EY and begin to support pursuits. You will act as a coach and natural point of contact on technical issues for your team members. You will provide subject matter expertise to clients on industry best practices and emerging trends.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Professional qualification (s)- the candidate must be accountancy qualified and working towards or possess a Treasury qualification (AMCT, CFA, ACCA, ACA, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience working in a Corporate Treasury environment (i.e corporate, bank, Big 4) or a Treasury management and / or risk systems software vendor
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; specifically, the ability to assess business practices and articulate gaps and opportunities for improvement compared to typical industry practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain specialised concepts to non-technical audiences
- Treasury accounting- a deep understanding and experience of Treasury accounting and valuations of Financial Instruments (IFRS, US GAAP or equivalent) including the application of hedge accounting (Treasury operations, Risk management, funding and debt management)
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.