Third Party Vendor Management
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Ensure data integrity and Level 1 Quality Assurance of the Third Party Management Tool
- Assist Business Units in onboarding, ongoing monitoring and exiting from relationships with Third Parties by following established procedures; ensure timely processing, monitoring progress, resolving issues, queries and escalations
- Work with risk assessment groups and subject matter experts as required to ensure SLA's are being met and work completed in a timely manner
- Support projects as needed within the Third Party Operations space
- Ensure issues are identified and resolved quickly and appropriately, and where necessary escalated to the Operations Lead for resolution
- Support the Operations Lead in identifying process improvements, defining business requirements and suggesting enhancements for any technology and tools supporting in scope processes
- Support execution of change and remediation programs led by TPPM as and when required
- Support Outsourcing initiatives as needed
- Minimum 3-5 year of experience in global organizations, preferably in Banking or Financial Services organizations
- Experience with vendor lifecycle and/or supplier management process is a definitive advantage
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and proven ability to effectively interact with team members
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyse information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel, including ability to use formula
Team Profile: The Third Party Program Management (TPPM) group is a dedicated first line of defence function, established to more effectively manage risks associated with Morgan Stanley's use of internal and external Third Parties to provide goods and services.
TPPM's key objectives are:
- Enable a firm-wide Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program
- Implement a firm-wide TPRM strategy, processes and tools
- Execute due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- Implement clear, consistent information and reporting to identify, measure, monitor and manage firm-wide risks
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
About Us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.