Finance Analyst Business Banking
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Business Banking (BB) is a key client facing business group within the Commonwealth Bank. The clients of BB include the Banks corporate, regional and agribusiness and small business clients and caters to all product needs including business lending, everyday business banking, share trading & margin lending, home lending and consumer finance.
BB Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division. BB Finance provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the frontline sales business.
See yourself in our team
BB Finance has dedicated teams to provide financial performance and analysis services to enable effective decision making by various stakeholders.
The team adds value to the group through:
- Business Partnering
- Monthly performance reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Consolidation & Management Reporting
- Deep-Dives and Ad-Hoc Analytics
- financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Capital analysis
Do work that matters
- Management of accurate and insightful reporting such as External Reporting, monthly performance reporting, consolidation & management reporting, peer analysis ad-hoc analytics and Financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Engagement with BB finance to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc financial analysis and decision support
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of financial data, including reconciliation to underlying Product Systems
- Compliance with group wide policies and delivery protocols
- Assess business opportunities and providing commercial advice and input by participating in strategic projects and business case development across BB Finance as well as capital analysis
We’re interested in hearing from people who posses
- Excellent commercial acumen with the senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong Financial Control experience and technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s planning and reporting cycles/procedures and financial services experience will be highly regarded
- Alteryx and Tableau (BI/MI tools) experience an advantage
- Degree qualified (business, finance) with post graduate qualification highly desirable.
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 12/05/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.