India Payroll Administrator - Senior Associate (Assistant Manager)
This position is responsible for the delivery of India payroll services including operations support. Need to ensure accuracy and timeliness as well as full compliance with company policy and control procedures. The position requires the ability to continuously look to improve the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations through work process improvements.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the Payroll related activities
- Managing accounting activities
- Continuously focus on process improvements.
- Ensure all the monthly activities completed on a timely manner.
- Manage the “Payroll Mailbox” & answering any queries from employees
- in a timely manner.
- Need to work as a SPOC for all the statutory related requirements
- Manage the ticketing tool for all payroll related queries and ensure the tickets are closed within timelines.
- Working with the Payroll manager for any additional requirements on the reporting and other Audit procedures.
- 4-5 year’s payroll operation and administration experience in India Payroll.
- Working knowledge of statutory payments and procedure relating to payroll.
- Working knowledge of a Payroll/HR system.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good in Oral & written communication.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.