Manager Business Intelligence
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter.
See yourself in our team
The Business Intelligence (BI) team primarily provides assistance with data-driven insights, data governance, reporting and data leverage for the RBS and BankWest CFO, GM Retail Products, GM Distribution Finance and GM Performance Reporting.
This role is a key position in the Business Intelligence team providing crucial support in the generation of data-driven insights and self-serve data sets for all RBS Finance teams.
Do work that matters
- Work with the Retail Finance and BI teams to manage and deliver a pipeline of actionable, data-driven insights with a particular focus on effective management of capital, product profitability and customer outcomes
- Design and develop reporting and self-serve data sets, primarily using Tableau and the Group Data Warehouse (Teradata SQL)
- Provide support for project UAT, operationalised reports and ad hoc data queries from the wider Finance team
- Stakeholder management and engagement on BI initiatives and drive effective development of BI capability and data acumen across the team
- Provide advice and leadership to drive reporting efficiency and effectiveness across RBS Finance as well represent RBS Finance on projects impacting Finance data and reporting
- Innovative approach to problem solving and analysis through the utilisation of the Group Data Warehouse as well as the latest visualisation tools
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Intermediate SQL experience (Teradata preferred)
- Demonstrable data management and analytical capability and the ability to quickly understand, evaluate and analyse data sets
- Experience building reporting in Tableau that is sustainable and supportable
- Knowledge of internal capital management data sets and methodology will be beneficial in addition to a sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate, business or analytics discipline
- Minimum 3 years bank or finance experience in similar will be highly regarded
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 12/05/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.