Fund Accounting Specialist
The Fund Accounting Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Assist in ensuring the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV
- Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from an operational and client perspective
- Aid in the ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment
- Aid in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, ensuring client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met.
- Effective verbal and written English skills
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of financial market operations, accounting, and basics of financial instruments
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA as well as a relevant experience within financial services will be an advantage
- High School diploma or higher
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.