Alpha APAC Project Manager, Vice President
4 days left
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha brings together our clients’ chose of real-time data and intelligence across the investment cycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for their clients. Alpha gives clients access to the complete investment cycle with the power of chose. We are the partner who can help them streamline and improve their day-to0day operations – freeing them to focus on innovation and growth.
The Alpha APAC Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership, end to end project management and oversight of client implementations. This includes supporting pre-sales, due diligence and implementation activities. The successful candidate must be skilled in project management and complex business data analysis; have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and display strong collaboration skills.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Alpha APAC Project Manager, Vice President you will
- Accountable for the end-to-end, successful execution of client implementations.
- Act as a client-facing project manager on large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins.
- Provide robust project governance consistent with global State Street standards.
- Produce and manage detailed project plans and schedules.
- Define implementation plan and costs, and managing project to budget.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Drives completion of standard product/implementation project documentation.
- Documents all custom client requirements, works with product management, technology and service management teams to define technical and process solutions to deploy custom scope, and ensures smooth knowledge transfer from sales to implementation team.
- Works with other project managers and specialists to ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and custom scoped objectives. Ensures Implementation, delivery and development timelines are met.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
- Facilitates Internal and Joint Steering Committees and regular project team status meetings and all other communications related to the delivery of the implementation.
- Help drive process improvement as the ALPHA business grows and matures.
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for actively managing client expectations throughout the course of each project.
What we value
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Embrace State Street's corporate values and support a work environment reflective of those values.
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals. This includes working collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals.
- Demonstrate professional maturity and effective time management, being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem, obtain and evaluate information, and reach sound conclusions.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and create a unified vision.
- Competencies include: planning, time management, people management, problem solving, attention to detail, communication, negotiation, conflict management.
- Support a culture of commitment, team work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 10+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains
- Prior experience leading large scale client conversions and onboarding efforts in the financial industry
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.