Client Service Manager, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
To provide the highest level of client service to Clients' /Investment Managers’ Operation teams based in the Asia region, by effectively responding to their day-to-day queries. Candidate is responsible for the management of internal & external inquiries and assisting in the development of a full multi-level relationship with Client/Investment Managers.
Research and respond to all inquiries raised by the Clients' /Investment Managers’ Operation teams that would include enquiries on trade, cash, corporate events and market practices. The candidate should have the ability to coordinate with all State Street site offices to ensure timely resolution of issues. Develop good communication and interpersonal relationship with Clients' / Investment Managers’ Operation teams and to maintain the high level of service that is currently being provided to all the Clients' /Investment Managers’ Operation teams.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Services Manager, Client Delivery Manager you will
- Resolution of all types of queries raised by Client /Investment Manager operations’ teams
- Focus on building strong working relationships with global Client / Investment Managers’ operations teams
- Provide accurate and timely responses to queries raised by Clients' / Investment Managers’ operations teams
- Research using internal and external sources to respond and resolve inquiries
- Liaise and maintain effective communications with internal and external contacts
- Proactively identify issues and escalate to appropriate parties for resolution
- Performs operational tasks as necessary
- Works with moderate guidance and accountable for individual and team results
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and good organization skills
- Client Servicing skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must demonstrate ownership and initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
- High attention to detail to ensure quality, completeness and accuracy of work.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team oriented environment.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma holder with minimum 5 to 6 years’ experience in financial operations / custody services
- Good knowledge of equities and bond settlement in Asian markets; portfolio valuation and corporate actions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to work flexible and long hours and also during Singapore public holidays
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.