Business Continuity, Officer
7 days left
- Full time
Who we are looking for
The person in this role will take the function of the Business Continuity Officer for State Street Global Services (SSGS) and will work directly with the SSGS business management, Enterprise Continuity Services and other corporate functions to ensure effective implementation and compliance with the Enterprise Continuity Standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Business Continuity Officer you will:
- Support and delivery of the Business Continuity Program in Global Delivery and Institutional Services in accordance with the State Street Enterprise Continuity Standards (ECS)
- Being a trusted advisor to the assigned business groups in managing their business continuity capabilities and ensuring compliance with the firm’s Business Continuity policy and standards
- Leadership and operational management of business continuity planning and testing activities, including, but not limited to: Business Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment, Business Recovery Strategies design and testing, Business Continuity Training and Awareness, representing the Business Continuity function in various projects and initiatives
- Administration over Business Continuity documentation and Intranet resources
- Execution of incident and crisis management activities, under supervision of Business Continuity Director/Alternate Business Continuity Director
- Other tasks assigned by Business Continuity Director/Alternate Business Continuity Director
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Good understanding of State Street Operations is a plus
- Experience in Business Continuity or other business protection/ risk management discipline or interest in it
- Excellent writing, data management, and reporting skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Superb relationship management skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.