(Senior) Manager Real Estate - Tax
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte has the largest integrated multidisciplinary team of real estate professionals in Belgium.
Deloitte Belgium has acquired a unique position in the real estate market place, being able to offer the full blend of financial, legal and tax services relevant for contractors, developers, corporate occupiers / owners and institutional real estate investors.
Well embedded in the Deloitte Real Estate Industry, our Real Estate Tax practice has a strong footprint on the Belgian domestic market, serving the country’s largest developers, investment funds, insurance companies and REITs, combined with an international client portfolio of global real estate investment managers. We have extensive experience in complex real estate reorganizations, acquisition structuring, transactional work and advance tax ruling matters.
Work you’ll do
- As a Real Estate Tax (Senior) Manager, you will be the first point of contact for clients before, during and after a transaction. You will be working closely together and building excellent relationships with them;
- You will assist and advise clients regarding real estate tax structuring issues, both national and international. This will require close collaboration with specialist in different service lines (indirect tax, legal, corporate finance and audit professionals);
- You will be involved in actively mentoring and counseling the younger real estate tax professionals playing an important role in the further development of the practice;
- You will be actively involved commercially in the further development of the Deloitte Real Estate practice, identifying new business opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions to your clients.
- You have a university degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a true asset;
- You are a Dutch native speaker (being bilingual is obviously an extra asset)
- You have gained 5 to 9 years of relevant experience;
- You are a team leader with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Benefits & what’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.