Tatum has been engaged by a $3 billion family owned community bank to identify their future CFO. Key responsibilities include: leading investment and asset / liability manager of a bank / bank holding company and extensive bank industry merger and acquisition analysis experience.
- Stress testing
- Capital planning
- Liquidity management
- Policy management
- Profitability management
- Asset Liability management
- Expense management
- Meet with OCC and represent Financials
- Quarterly Board updates
- 4–year degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Prefer CPA, MBA, or CFA.
- Need to have Banking background
- 10 years of experience as CFO or Controller of a $1+ billion asset bank or bank holding company.
- Extensive knowledge of funds transfer pricing, lending, operations, bank investment and asset/liability management functions in banking.