Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant required for a leading manufacturer based in Runcorn. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company who are undergoing exciting upgrade projects and can offer job security. Reporting into the Finance Director, the successful AMA will be responsible for commercial reporting, manufacturing financials (such as standard and production costings) as well as overseeing sales and purchase ledger control.
We are working with an international manufacturing company based in Runcorn. Who have won further contracts for the business creating additional recruitment within the finance team.
This will involve managing standard costs and stock valuations, managing production variances and preparing and posting journals. You will reconcile balance sheet nominals and will investigate any unfamiliar balances. You will oversee requirements such as VAT, Intrastat and Payroll as well as assisting in external audit queries.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company whose brand is known on an international basis. The employer can provide job security and the opportunity to become an integral member in the team.
- Actively studying towards further accounting studies such as ACCA / CIMA as full study support is provided
- Experience liaising with internal directors regarding financial reporting
- Experience using SAP is beneficial not essential
- Experience from a manufacturing industry is beneficial not essential
- Salary up to £30k DOE
- Full study support
- 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays plus days off for exams / study
- Free car parking on site