MY - Associate / Senior Associate (BPO)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte Malaysia’s Business Process Solutions helps businesses improve and manage their accounting, tax and payroll processes by leveraging experienced professionals who shall be outsourced to the clients on contract basis, project related services, etc. We offer full range of finance, accounting and payroll services to growing and evolving businesses.
- Provide support to clients from various industries, in the roles of Finance manager, Accountant or Accounts Executive
- Prepare full set of accounts based on MFRS as well as Accounts payable/receivable processing
- Prepare financial statements for audit
- Compile and extract relevant information required by tax agents/auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and cashflow projections
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, updating of fixed assets register etc
- Work closely with clients and liaise with various government agencies e.g. Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies
- Familiarity with corporate tax and/or payroll would be an advantage
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/Finance and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with at least four (4) years relevant working experience preferably in professional services firm/multi-national corporations/shared service centres.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Willing to travel and be placed at clients’ premises for certain periods of time when required
- A strong team player and willing to share responsibilities as a team
- Possess a pleasant personality with a “willing to learn” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
- Those with knowledge and experience in using SAP/Oracle would have an added advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.