This Financial Controller position is ideal for an experienced finance professional who has experience of managing a finance function and is used to working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will partner with the Finance Director and the senior management team to drive efficiency's within this global organisation.
Our client operates globally but with a strong presence in the UK and is a market leader within their sector.
- Production of the monthly consolidated management and statutory accounts for the Group and its global subsidiaries
- Management of cash resources within the Group, with effective reporting to all stakeholders.
- Full day to day management responsibility for the accounting, processing and credit control functions within the finance department.
- Supporting the Finance Director in the analysis of sales and margins for the group accounts.
- Management of the Group payroll and commissions processes
- Responsible for the timely submission of all legal and tax compliance documentation to authorities.
- Responsible for Group consolidated and global subsidiary audit processes.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including auditors, accountants, payroll agents, bankers and tax advisors where relevant.
- Preparation of monthly client reports and ad hoc reports when necessary.
- Preparation of internal KPI's to submission to senior management.
- Significant input in improvement in Group's controls and processes
- Experience of working in a complex financial environment and dealing with a range of financial matters
- Experience in the use of financial systems and procedures
- Excellent numeric and IT skills and confident use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge or experience of Sage or similar financial systems
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and management of staff who may not be direct reports
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective organisational and workload management skills specifically with the ability to prioritise own work and re-prioritise when necessary, plus other members of the team
- Seek opportunities to improve day to day performance and manage change within the team
- Contribute to a co-operative/pleasant/hardworking team-based environment
Our client is offering a competitive package that includes:
- Basic salary of between £55,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible WFH conditions