Accountant (US Listed) - Temp to Perm- up to 30k
Our client is a US listed company looking for an experienced Accountant to join their Hong Kong office. This is a 3-month contract role with a strong view to permanency. The role will be heavily focused in financial reporting and process improvement. To start immediately!
- Perform Month-end closing
- Perform monthly PNL analysis i.e. PNL review against prior months, outlook and budget for the entities.
- Responsible for rebates accounting, including month-end closing and reconciliation.
- Work with our outsourced accounting vendor on Accounts Payable.
- Process intercompany monthly billing
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and take follow up actions to clear the outstanding items.
- Prepare monthly reporting package and cash flow forecast for the entities.
- Assist in process improvement
- Assist the ad hoc project
- Degree Holder
- Excellent excel or access skill.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in MNCs or audit firms
- Good organization and communication skill acquired from a multi-cultural environment.
- Team player who could multi-task and work under time pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, sensitive to data to perform reconciliations accurately
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Accountant
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Immediately Available or under Short Notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.