Manager, (Financial Audit IT), Business Consulting
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager within the Technology Risk team, you will provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
You will work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IT environment and industry IT trends
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
To Qualify for the role, you must have:
- A recognized university degree in accounting, business, information technology or other relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of related working experience
- A minimum of 4 years working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry
- financial statement audits;
- internal or operational audits;
- ISAE 3402 engagements; and/or
- ERP security and controls reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- SOX integrated audits
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you will also have:
- CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP or CGEIT certification
- Non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
- Based on an individual's professional background, area of specialization, or industry focus, we recognize that other certifications, credentials, or experience may be more relevant than the listed certifications and therefore may be acceptable substitutes with written consent of EY's Singapore Technology Risk leadership
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.