Tax Manager – Advisory
4 days left
- Experience level
Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Tax Advisory Manager – North Sydney
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
In this role, you will be working with one of Australia’s fastest growing accounting firms with over 310 professional, 36 partners over 4 offices in Australia. You will be working with a diverse client base in a range of industries. This position is a tax advisory role and not tax compliance. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing high level of tax advice in all areas of taxation
- Provide services to local and international clients
- Work across a diverse range of industries
- Tax advisory for companies and individuals
- Taxation compliance
- Report to the Tax partner
- Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
- Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
- Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
- Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.