Finance - Credit Control Officer, Core Business Services, Singapore
5 days left
- Full time
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
You will help enable EY client account teams and management to run the business effectively and to improve engagement profitability, manage enterprise wide risk and support market development activities. You will also support EY planning, reporting and forecasting and analysis, or help EY people manage day-to-day activities, such as managing engagements, process and auditing time and expense or invoice processing. You will be working with other parts of our organization, sharing your financial experience and insights to achieve specific goals. You’ll get all the support you need to stay on top of regulations, the advice and help you‘ll need to meet your own professional goals.
Your Key responsibilities
You will be handling the collection of payments in a timely and effectively manner. You will call clients for payment of outstanding invoices and resolving of queries both internally and externally on outstanding invoices to facilitate payments. In addition, you will be working with business and Global Shared Service Centre on all billing and receivables related matters.
Skills and attributes for success
- Worked independently and work as a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle voluminous transactions and good follow through skills
- Confident in communicating with internal and external clients
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess prior working knowledge Credit Control and/Accounts Receivables, preferably with ERP Systems
- Customer-service oriented and resolutions focused
- Able to work in a highly diverse and multicultural environment and meeting deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum A level / Diploma holder with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization will be highly advantageous.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.