Business Process Improvement Manager (SSC)
Get to know the Role:
- The position will report to Head of SSC and shall be responsible in supporting SSC Process Improvement related activities.
- Key accountabilities include implementing Lean Process, creating Macro and building RPA strategy for SSC.
- Provides support to the team in line with Finance SSC strategy
The day-to-day activities:
- Review all related process in SSC and identified Lean Process improvement
- Build a RPA strategy for SSC
- Ensure all RPA and Macro files are maintained up to date to support the processes.
- Ensure compliance to key controls within SSC on the process improvement idea implementation.
- Provide support, guidance and coaching to the finance associates in Lean Process or Six Sigma and Process Improvement mindset
- Assist in identifying and support changes in systems and processes optimization.
- Ad hoc assignment
- Communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders -Regional and Local Finance, Finance Operations, Financial System Operation
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 5 years of experience and above in Business Process Improvement
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- ERP Finance system
- Business Process Improvement experience
- Knowledgeable on Six Sigma, Lean Process, Building RPA/Macro strategy
- Able to code in Python is an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.