Deals - Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence - Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Experience level
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assists organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Managing teams through the analysis of financial and non-financial business information.
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial).
- Writing and reviewing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients.
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process.
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures.
- Interacting with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc.
- Developing internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset.
- Travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target’s location.
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ICAS qualified (or equivalent).
- Previous Due diligence experience.
- Good business writing and Excel skills (eg report writing).
- Good analytical skills and commercial awareness.
- Interpersonal skills (lead teams, mentoring and developing staff, confident interacting with clients and management).
- Excellent communication skills (questioning and listening skills).
- Experience with Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau and other data analytics and visualisation tools.
- Passionate about client service.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Project manage assignments.
- Proactive with regard to self-development.
- Wide range of client experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.