2 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
This role will be assisting the Finance Manager on 4 aspects: AP, Treasury, Management Reporting and Project Implementation. Hence, this person will be giving a good opportunity and able to show visibility to the top management for career advancement.
Our client is the leading food supplier globally. They believe in diversity makes better workplace. Hence, they always do their best to shape an inclusive culture among every one.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assist in the annual audit exercise and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and latest estimate.
- Check suppliers' invoices and staffs travel to ensure accuracy and in compliance with company's policies before payment is made.
- Involve in company's global project and localisation as and when required
- Prepare reconciliations related to banking, intercompany and other balance sheet items
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field. Professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CPA) would be an added advantage
- Possess prior working experience in medium/large size public accounting firm
- Possess minimum of 3 years of working experience in finance/accounting role in commercial environment
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Unlimited learning opportunity
- Platform to demonstrate capability to global management within the organization
- Dynamic and fast pace working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018