Data Operations - Payroll Senior Specialist
1 day left
- Full time
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY Payroll Operate is part of the Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service offering of EY. Payroll Operate is on a transformational journey. The vision is for EY to become one of the top payroll operate outsourcing service providers globally. EY’s Global Delivery Services (GDS), the shared services arm of EY, is unique amongst the Big4 firms, operating as one global team across multiple countries.
For EY Payroll Operate to achieve its stated vision, the key to its success lies in adding a new, globally industrialized way of working, adopting a central delivery model through our GDS delivery centers. This transformation combined with our in-country compliance capabilities will drive a better client experience whilst creating margin expansion and enable the Payroll Operate growth gaining significant market share for EY in the industry.
The Payroll Specialist role in the hub for Payroll Operate will support the delivery of payroll operate and could also support the broader NORDICS region. The role requires proven delivery capabilities of payroll gross to net calculations, manage reporting and compliance requirements for the country in a multi-country payroll delivery set up. Provide outstanding contribution/support to our country and engagement teams across all payroll operations, compliance and reporting activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of standards and processes in any ERP systems in Finance module (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Working knowledge of account reconciliations, reviewing TB, preparing fixed asset registers and posting entries into accounting systems
- Ability to analyse business rules and prepare business mapping file/data mapping file
- Understand the functioning of the engagement tools and client ERP systems involved in global service delivery
- Work with the payroll teams and understand their current data requirements to fulfil their data needs
- Good communication skills to conduct trainings and process demos
- Publishing weekly reports to the leadership displaying the progress of the project
- Extract and migrate data from different ERP systems into ONESOURCE system and vice versa
- Reporting escalations and consulting on solutions before implementing
- Coaching and mentoring their team members
- Ensure zero errors and escalations for deliverables across all engagements he/she is managing
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
- 5+ years of experience working across B2B / B2C products
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
- Should have effective communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong Interpersonal, Automation and Analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Visio - working knowledge of MS office
What working at EY offers:
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.