Transaction Strategy & Execution - Executive - Riyadh - Saudi Nationals Only
EY Parthenon - Transaction Strategy and Execution - Executive
Are you building your tomorrow, today? If that sounds like you, think about pursuing a career with our Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) team. We have a market-leading proposition to create and maximize value for our clients, whether they are acquiring or divesting assets, or undertaking operational restructuring.
Our team is looking for high caliber individuals to join us at the Executive (equivalent to Senior Associate) level. We work on the most complex and high-profile global transactions across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. Our team is made up of experienced industry professionals with a background in operations who are serial transaction advisers, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients. As a team, we prepare and execute separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement through synergy assessment, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people.
Your key responsibilities
As an Executive in the TSE practice, you will spend your time working on executing operational focused projects across various sectors and supporting our client service team in developing and executing strategies for transactions. Part of your role will also involve developing experience across a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational and carve-out planning) and post-deal (e.g. integration planning, and tracking). Having a commercial mind-set is key to this consulting focused role.
Skills and attributes for success
As a TSE professional, you should be able to:
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Information Technology and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience; or a post-graduate degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Experience in business integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- The ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure.
- The ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration/divestiture conflicts.
- The ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts.
- The ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% on short notice
Ideally, you’ll also have
What we look for
We are interested in talented professionals with the ability to visualize our clients’ goals and think creatively to facilitate them – often in politically charged environments. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a genuine passion for taking on new challenges, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.