Internal Audit Manager (IT Auditor), Helsinki, Warsaw, Gdynia, Łódź
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking for candidates with experience working in internal or external audit with focus on auditing business applications (incl. digital solutions), third-party services (incl. FinTech) and information systems, IT processes. Given the pace of and demands for technological change in financial services, this is an exciting time for you to join our diverse and skilled team, helping Nordea to transform into the bank of the future.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Group Internal Audit is an independent function, supporting the Nordea Group Board and Group Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the largest bank in the Nordics. Your main role in the IT Audit team will be to lead and perform audits of Nordea’s technology governance, risk management and control processes and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's methodology, as a project lead or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
The role is based in Helsinki, Gdynia, Łódź or Warsaw.
You will be reporting to the Head of IT Audit. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as an Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work.
Your profile and background:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in internal or external audit providing assurance through the audit of business applications (incl. digital solutions), third-party services (incl. FinTech) and information systems,
- You possess a strong understanding of IT processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- You maintain excellent collaborative skills, with strong written and verbal communication, able to communicate effectively with senior professionals.
- Data analytic skills (e.g. Python, SQL) would be a significant advantage.
- Relevant University degree.
- CISA certification or similar, or willingness to attain this.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!