Senior Quantitative Analyst
7 days left
- Experience level
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the glob
- Play a key role in a wide range of tasks connected to credit risk including developing credit risk models, defining frameworks and processes to ensure smooth implementation of the model, building strong relationship with different stakeholders within and outside the bank to facilitate understanding on our models and framework.
- Work in various interesting projects that are highly prioritized within the bank - as contributor, and with possibilities to act as driver.
- Show quantitative analytical capability, proactivity and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable working with large datasets and enjoy finding solutions to loosely defined problems.
- Are a team player and can work closely with stakeholders
- Can prioritize and are committed to deliver high quality on time - also under time pressure.
- Are dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult.
Experience and background:
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD) within a quantitative field, including but not limited to statistics, mathematics, economics or engineering.
- Proficiency with programming languages such as SAS, Python, R.
- Experience working with data and models preferred
Apply for Senior Quantitative Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly