Senior Tax Associate/Assistant Tax Manager - Multifinance
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
This position will be responsible for supporting the tax management of the company including planning, accounting, filing, and reporting process and will be reporting to the Head of Tax.
Our client is a multinational company with strong record in SEA region.
- Conduct monthly tax reconciliation in timely, accurate and proper manner
- Responsible for computing, payment and filing of monthly tax returns within deadlines
- Prepare and maintain DGT-1 form/COD from overseas vendors
- Prepare annual tax report in collaboration with tax agent
- Prepare document and analyze tax data for interim & yearly audit, tax audit, tax appeal, etc
- Review payment voucher and prepare WHT certificate
- Perform research and compile result for reports of changes in tax regulation
- Understand and master the rules of taxation, tax planning and implementation
- Able to handle and resolve tax issues
- University Degree and/or above in accounting or finance, having tax brevet A & B
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Big 4 Public Accounting Firm and commercial company (handle multifinance or financial services company)
- In depth knowledge of tax regulation with strong tax accounting skill and proficiency in tax reporting e-SPT/e-Faktur
- Excellent communication skills in English/Bahasa Indonesia and ability to work in a team environment
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.