Finance Manager (Architecture/ Construction Industry)
Leading player in the Architecture industry with a Singapore HQ, currently hiring a Finance talent to manage full spectrum of Finance responsibilities.
Successful Candidate & Expectations:
- Architecture, Construction or Real Estate industry experience preferred
- Highly advantageous to have experience reporting directly to a GM/ MD/CEO
- Full spectrum of Finance experience, ability to be hands-on in a lean structure
- Team management exposure
- System migration exposure will be a plus
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR applicants
Reporting to the MD, you will oversee the full spectrum of Finance function including financial accounting, management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities, working capital and cashflow management, audit, tax and payroll matters as well as act as the company secretarial. You will be involved operationally where you track project profitability and provide advices to cross-functional teams on financial impacts to the company relating to new business plans and strategies.
You will ensure adherence to policies and procedures through internal controls, as well as drive improvement of processes and system (such as new ERP system implementation initiative). You will also liaise with external stakeholders such as auditors, tax agents, bankers, lawyers etc.
- Degree/ ACCA qualified with strong full spectrum of finance & accounting experience
- Ability to be hands-on in a lean structure
- Exposure to Architecture/ Construction/ Real Estate industry will be highly advantageous
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH11586581, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737