Head of Internal Audit
- Responsible for delivering the organizational's strategic objectives by objectively assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of corporate governance and management of risks.
- Manage operational and financial audits including evaluating internal controls to ensure safeguards are in place to mitigate emerging areas of organizational risks.
- Develop annually a risk-based internal audit plan.
- Manage the implementation of all audit activities and communicate audit results to the Audit Committee.
- Ensure that the audit program is in compliance with laws and regulations of Singapore.
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed.
- Work closely with other departmental heads to enhance audit accounting and managerial controls.
- Lead, manage and develop audit staff to ensure that they are able to discharge their duties efficiently.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification recognized by ICPAS.
- At least 10 years' audit experience at senior management level, preferably in a banking environment.