Finance Analyst (Treasury)
Our Utilities client is one of the top businesses in the UK and are looking for a finance analyst (Treasury) to join the business on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity to multi-billion turnover organisation based in Milton Keynes.
Our client are at the top of their field at the moment and are looking for a highly ambitious Finance Analyst to join their treasury department on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a company that allows you to business partner on a daily basis with key stakeholders within the organisation.
The key duties of this finance analyst (Treasury) will be:
- Objective to minimise idle cash and also ensure funding is available when and where required
- Timely and accurate reporting and forecasting of the Group's cash positioning on a daily basis
- Compilation of the Group cash forecast and improving the accuracy of the business submissions
- Establish and maintain daily, weekly, monthly standard reporting and other ad-hoc reporting as required
- Supporting with various strategic treasury related projects.
- Point of contact for the business, ensuring that appropriate support is provided and queries are escalated appropriately
- Maintain strong relationships with key members of Group Finance, Group Tax, Group Legal, Divisional Finance, IT and shared service centres
- Build strong relationships with banking and surety partners
- Day to day treasury operations
The successful Finance Analyst (Treasury) will be a university graduate with a passion towards treasury. This passion will be supported by the business, who are looking for someone who is keen to rise through the ranks rapidly. You will be a competent user on excel, as well as forward thinking and dynamic.
There is plenty of flexibility to support the successful candidate, as well as a highly competitive salary.