A W. Yorkshire based charity who are doing some great work and have a resilient income stream are seeking a Finance Manager to join in a newly created role. The role is initially for 6 months, but could become permanent for the right candidate.
A W. Yorkshire based charity who are doing some great work and have a resilient income stream.
This role is a newly created position of Finance Manager to work collaboratively with the existing team. The role is initially for 6 months, but could become permanent for the right candidate. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Forecasting and cash flows, working with key stakeholders to set budgets
- Ongoing review of financial policies and systems on an ongoing basis
- Production of management accounts
- Collate and present Trustees Report Data on a quarterly basis
- Lead on the audit process
- Prepare annual accounts
- Work with HR to collate and process monthly payroll data, making salary payments
Candidates must be fully accountancy qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA or equivalent) and will have previous charity finance experience within a similar role.
This role is anticipated to be worked on a remote basis for the 6 months so candidates will need to be confident working remotely for the duration of the assignment.
This is a Finance Manager role for initially 6 months and could lead onto a permanent position for the successful candidate.
This is a role working on an hourly rate basis to an equivalent salary of c£40,000 and will be inside IR35 so would be on either a PAYE or Umbrella company basis.