The Management Accountant will cover all things month end, as well as high volumes of transactions due to the size of the business.
West Bromwich based Organisation, looking for a Management Accountant to join them whilst they implement and improve accounting processes and remain a long term employee within a growing business.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will consist of the following:
- Preparing a TB monthly for the respective business units to be reviewed by the site Controller.
- Compiling the management accounts reporting packs (both sites) for monthly reviews by the Group Finance Director.
- Support on forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support transactional working capital management (supplier payments IF facility,)
- Produce the month end reconciliations for the file for all control accounts.
- Complete the weekly operations scorecard for business units.
- Own the company car policies and ensure this information is periodically updated and cascaded.
- Ensure all transactional work for business units is completed consistently ensuring the Controller-UK moves into a review capacity.
- Assist in the year end audit queries - compiling information for the audit.
- Support on finance projects and initiatives.
- Ad-hoc financial modelling and analysis.
- Leverage system automation and continuous improvement philosophy.
- Support the wider finance team and provide cover where required.
- Manage and Mentor the Assistant Accountants and ensure their work is kept to the standards required.
An experienced Management Accountant is essential, with a manfacturing background. Resilience is needed whilst the Organisation go through process improvements within Accounts. Must be happy to travel on occasions to Worcester site when required.
Great package and role.