This is an exciting opportunity to work with a internationally renowned furniture business based out of their UK flagship store in Chelsea, South West London. The Accounts Payable will be responsible for the day to running's of the Purchase Ledger and compile financial reports for the UK Director.
My client are an internationally renowned furniture brand specialising in furniture, full interior design and joinery and work with some of the most prestigious hotels and businesses globally.
The Accounts Payable will be responsible for:
- Check invoice/Credit notes received against Purchase order in Smart
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Respond to any queries on the Purchase Ledger
- Additional checks on early payments and invoices (before Aged Creditors month end): check if clients have paid balance.
- Staff expenses - check claim against receipt/ invoice attached
- Monthly update on Exchange Rate Ratios Accounts files based on monthly HMRC rate provided from HMRC website.
- Input Invoice/ Credit Notes received to Sage on monthly basis.
- Keep track of expiry days for Utilities, Services and Software contract renewals
- Remedial/ Additional orders - inform credit control when invoice is received
- Preparation of Supplier CIS report
- Manage spreadsheet on Congestion charge, MOT and Tax for company vehicles
The successful Accounts Payable:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Accounts Payable
- Previous experience in construction, retail or similar industry
- Knowledge Sage Accounting software
- Intermediate Excel
- Knowledge of VAT returns, International VAT and multi-currency payments
- Previous experience of CIS
The successful candidate:
- Competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Study Support