An excellent opportunity for a dynamic, driven and bright Finance Assistant to join the tight knit financial team within a Growing company based in great offices in rural Hitchin called Lintbells. in this Finance Assistant role you will assist with all things relating to the finance department as well as playing a key part within the sales ledger team.
Lintbells every day mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for life.
We are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
We are notoriously ambitious and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates that over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey, to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus, dedication.
- We are bold and make brave decisions and we lead the pack
- We are the architects of our future, we're strategic, focused and optimistic.
- We deliver with pride and we all take full ownership in the part we play in the business.
- We keep moving and striving for improvement is in our DNA
- We invest time and trust in building long-term, meaningful relationships
- We understand first-hand the connection between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make those moments happen for longer.
This Finance Assistant will include the following Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognising Sales invoices in the accounting software in an accurate and timely manner
- Credit control
- Resolving any customer queries
- Responsible for the daily bank reconciliations, along with month end and FX adjustments
- Maintaining our invoice facility
- Tracking protected credit limits
- Responsible for approving employee credit card expenses on our online portal
- Assist with management accounts, including aged debtor analysis
- Responsible for posting monthly journal adjustments int our accounting soft wear
- Assist with the year-end audit and liaising with auditors
- Responsible for reconciling daily reports from our D2c website
- Assisting with the smooth running of the financial department
- Processing Amazon invoices on vendor central and tracking claims
- Cover other financial duties when other team members are absent
- Undertake additional and as hoc duties/ projects as and when required
The successful Finance Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Highly diligent
- Very organised
- Literate in the use of Microsoft Excel (including Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Ability to process and enter data accurately and quickly
- Willing to work independently and proactively
- Eager to learn
- Driving license holder (this role is not reachable Via public transport)
- Friendly and personable
- A real pet person
Lintbells is on a journey, as the company develops, our team develops too. We provide individuals with the ability to continuous learn and stretch their skillsets.
We empower our team to develop both professionally and personally with structured individual development paths centred around 4 key areas: Functional Training, Leadership Training, Behavioural Training and Role Specific Training. Internal progression is a key factor at Lintbells; the team are able to sharpened their skillsets, take on more responsibilities and develop their careers within new roles.