Global Finance Center_Reporting - Assistant Manager
The Global Finance Center Reporting Team supports the overall GFC functions. It delivers and oversees key activities including headcount reporting and tracking, management reporting, enabler to drive a broad range of strategic and ad-hoc projects, manage infrastructure related requests and overall governance of employee engagement activities.
The associate will support the overall GFC management and will be a key member in leading and completion of BAU and projects. S/He will be instrumental to manage expectations of the leadership and their teams and enable company-wide strategies that drive efficiency, risk excellence, and growth for the company.
- Responsible for executing monthly management reports and scorecards in collaboration with GFC teams, enabling leaders take informed data driven decisions.
- Monthly Operating Review
- Legal Entity Management Reporting
- Headcount & Budget Tracking
- Space Utilization Dashboards, Etc.
- Develop and track people and process related metrics and insights. Expand the existing Headcount, Function specific Performance Indicators and Control metrics.
- Manage key projects from initiation and planning stages through execution and completion.
- Effectively drive communications, employee engagement programs, facilitate management meetings, agendas, and site related visits and programs.
- Drive and optimize space requirements and identify opportunities for effective infrastructure utilization.
- Bachelor's in Accounting & Finance; Master’s in business preferred
- The successful candidate will have proven analytical and project management skills and demonstrate a strong ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Able to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding and international environment of a leading global financial institution.
- Ability to see large picture with an eye for detail
- Strong abilities in analytical thinking, problem solving, research, time management, and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, both written and oral, to internal and external audiences
- Proficiency in analytical tools, data modeling, Excel, and PowerPoint